Thursday, February 15, 2007

A new year, a new effort

As I stated in my profile, in this new year of 2007 I have decided to once again try my hand at "blogging." An unattractive word, if I may say so, for an attractive concept: the idea that ordinary human beings might have something to say that others might be interested in hearing (or reading).

The majority of my posts will probably be the weekly columns I write for the Carroll County Times, a daily newspaper headquartered in Westminster, MD (if you are a publisher, print or web, who may be interested in carrying my column, please let me know -- contact info is found in my Profile). These will be interspersed with (usually) shorter comments not otherwise published.

So, with no further ado, welcome to the newly-relaunched Albion's Meade! I hope you enjoy it, and that it provokes thought and reflection on some of the issues facing us as we move further into this new century, and new millenium.

Respectfully,

Tom

No comments: